Investor Visa Attorney in Coral Gables

Foreign Nationals who are interested in starting a business or investing in purchasing a business in the United States may be eligible for a visa to be able to live and run their business in the United States. The most common include E-2 available to citizens of specific treaty countries or an EB-5. Foreign Nationals who own a business abroad may also have the option of starting a branch of their business in the United States and be eligible to obtain a visa to reside in the United States. There may also be options for professionals seeking employment in the United States.

If you or a loved one is seeking to start or purchase a business in the United States or is interested in working in the United States contact Dominguez Law Firm, PLLC today. We are happy to discuss your case and determine your best options at your consultation.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much of an investment would I need to make?

This depends on what type of visa you are eligible or is best for you. Some investor visas such as the E-2 only require a “substantial investment” which may be significantly less than visas such as an EB-5 that require a specific investment of $500,000 or $1,000,000.

How long will the process take?

This again varies on the type of visa. Some visas such as the E-2 may receive a response relatively quickly but others such as Employment Based visas take significantly longer.

Are my family members Immigrate with me?

Generally, for the majority of Investor or Employment Based visas the main applicant’s spouse and children are able to immigrate with them as a derivative. However, this again may depend on the type of visa.

Start Your Journey With Us

If you or a loved one needs assistance with an Immigration matter contact us today or schedule a consultation online to determine how we can help you.

"*" indicates required fields